Pricing & Payment Methods
30 minutes – $55.00
45 minutes – $65.00
60 minutes – $80.00
75 minutes – $100.00
90 minutes – $120.00
30 minutes – $40.00
45 minutes – $50.00
60 minutes – $60.00
Drop In Class – $15.00
KB 10 Classes Packages – $100.00
KB program with Initial One on One Session – $60.00
One on One Session – $40.00
Personalized KB program – $25.00
Pain Management Session – $120.00
Treatment includes a massage therapy session, movements (active), education, self-management tools and reiki (optional). Each treatment is part of a client centred plan that will support the goals established by the therapist and client. A Pain consultation is recommended prior to booking the first session.
Initial Pain Consultation – FREE
The initial consultation is used to explore the client’s history of pain or injury and how it impacts their daily life. Together, we will develop a plan to suite the client’s individual lifestyle and goals. All Pain Management Sessions require an Initial Consultation before booking a session.
Fitness Consultation – FREE
Just starting your fitness journey or unsure if Kettlebell Kickboxing is right for you? Book a designated time to sit down with Amanda to discuss fitness goals, current lifestyle, health history and the KB Fitness Program.
GST tax included in all prices
Payment Methods Accepted
- TD Mobile Point of Sale machine for credit, debit and tap
- E transfer & Cash
- Secure payment option through online booking account for client and family members (ex. payment for a child/spouse by a person not present at the appointment)
- Direct Billing to select Insurance companies, RCMP, Veterans Affairs, SGI injury claims and Saskatchewan Workers Compensations claims
Insurance companies have partnered with Telus Health eCLaims & Provider Connect to provide Extended Health Care plan members the option to have their RMT submit claims on their behalf.
* Client will be required to pay as these companies do not allow direct payment to the servicing provider (Massage Therapist). However, the treatment can be submitted on the client’s behalf for reimbursement at the time of the appointment.
- *Canadian Construction Workers Union
- Chamber of Commerce Group Insurance
- Desjardins Insurance
- First Canadian
- Great-West Life
- GMS (Carriers 49 & 50)
- Industrial Alliance
- Johnson Inc.
- Johnston Group Inc.
- *LiUNA Local 183
- *LiUNA Local 506
- Manulife Financial
- Maximum Benefit
- Sun Life Financial
- TELUS AdjudiCare
- Green Shield Canada
- SSQ Insurance
- MEDIC construction
- Empire Life
Direct Billing is also available for Saskatchewan Blue Cross & Federal Programs (RCMP, VA & CAF)
Please check with the provider (insurance company) prior to booking if there are payment concerns. Not all plans allow Direct Billing due to individual company policy. In this case, the servicing provider can submit the receipt to the Member’s plan which can accelerate the reimbursement process for the Insured Member.