Fitness with Amanda
AWARENESS - JOY - MOVEMENT
Amanda has been in the roll of patient, caregiver, instructor and spent time in a rehabilitation program herself. This experience allows her to bring a unique perspective and understanding to fitness and exercise.
Don't be intimidated!
Amanda’s top priority is to create a judgment free zone for her clients. Each person is encouraged to rest as needed, be proud of the movements they ARE able to do and challenge themselves to achieve individual goals.
What makes Amanda unique?
- experienced many challenges during her fitness journey including pain & injury from playing sports, two vehicle accidents and many falls.
- struggles with body image and weight loss the same as others.
- understands the fear that comes with starting over after a set back.
- experienced massage therapist which brings a wealth of knowledge to her fitness client about the body, muscles, rehabilitation from injury and proper body mechanics.
Exercise with an injury or pain?
- Movement is the best solution for pain and decreased activity or limited mobility.
- Slow down the movement and be mindful of how the body feels while you move.
- Anyone with history of chronic pain, injury, arthritis or surgery can be given modifications or specific exercises to ensure their safety.
Safety is the #1 priority!
Proper technique while engaging the intended muscles to increase the brain and body connection is very important for pain management and recovery from injury.
Contact Amanda if you are ready to get moving! email@example.com
You can do this. Break out of your comfort zone!
Certified Kettlebell Kickboxing Canada Instructors are trained to modify classes so that it will support clients of all levels at the same time. The classes are safe, progressive and will challenge people to increase mobility, agility and longevity.
Kettlebell Kickboxing is a fusion of Russian Kettlebells and martial art motions. This new and growing fitness program offers a one-of-a-kind experience that is transforming how kettlebells are used and taught in gyms, home fitness, and studios around the world. Kettlebell Kickboxing takes the fundamental movements of the human body and integrates the power, strength, and conditioning provided by the versatility of Russian Kettlebells. The program is built on the premise of community; encouraging the people participating to support and encourage each other and have fun while doing so.