In order to keep our clients and ourselves safe, the businesses within the building have made a number of changes to our policies and procedures. If you plan to visit in the next few months we ask that you familiarize yourself with the building and treatment guidelines. ~ AJM Fitness & Massage
What to expect at your appointment
- Complete health screening survey sent via email prior to appointment or before you enter the clinic.
- It is mandatory that your reschedule your appointment if you answer yes to the following questions.
1) Have you travelled internationally or inter provincially in the last 14 days?
2) Have you been exposed to or been in contact with anyone that has been exposed to Covid-19?
3) Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms?
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Sudden loss of taste or smell
Remain in your vehicle until your appointment time
- Depending on different business hours, the door may be locked. If it is open, please ensure you have completed the mandatory health survey before you enter the building.
- If the doors are locked or you did not receive the health survey, please contact Amanda upon arrival.
- Enter the building 5 minutes before your appointment time at the earliest.
We ask that you wear a mask to enter the building
- Wear a mask, buff or scarf when entering the building.
- Cloth masks are available upon request if you do not have your own.
Attend your appointment alone
- Unless you need assistance, we ask that you do not bring anyone with you into the building for your appointment.We
What to expect from Amanda
Sanitize and Clean common areas after each client arrives and leaves
- doors, handles, railing and washroom
Screen clients and myself for symptoms
- Health screening is mandatory for all clients before their appointments and again when they arrive at the building.
- Self monitoring and screening will be done daily for myself and all workers entering the building.
Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- It is mandated that anyone providing personal services wear PPE to protect clients and themselves.
- PPE required – mask, protective eye wear and lab coat or apron (to be laundered after each client).
Thoroughly sanitize clinic space and table after each client
- Door handles, benches, table, debit machines and all surfaces that are exposed to client touch.
- All items used or touch by Amanda will be laundered and/or sanitized between each client.
Remove extra items from clinic space
- Magazines, clipboards and unnecessary items have been removed.
Reduce contact payments and receipts
- Online payments, e-transfers, direct billing are available
- Using tap is recommended for the mobile point of sale machine.
- Receipts will be emailed unless printed is requested.
Increased time between clients
- The time between each client has been increase to allow enough time to disinfect and sterilize all surfaces and common areas.
- Extra time reduces client overlap and limits the number of people in the building at the same time.
The building is regularly sanitized by professional cleaners
- The building, owned by Synergy Health and Wellness employs a professional cleaning service that use professional grade products to clean the building regularly.
- All businesses within the building will follow the new policies and sanitizing procedures to maintain the safety of clients and workers in the space.