AJM Fitness & Massage COVID-19 Policies & Procedures
Important information for Clients
- Complete health screening survey sent via email prior to appointment.
- It is mandatory that your reschedule your appointment if you are unwell, feel ill or have had a know exposure to someone who is suspected or has a confirmed case of Covid -19.
Remain in your vehicle until your appointment time
- Depending on different business hours, the door may be locked.
- Ensure you have completed the mandatory health survey before you enter the building.
- If the doors are locked or you did not receive the health survey, please contact Amanda upon arrival.
- Enter the building 5 minutes before your appointment time at the earliest.
A mask is MANDATORY to enter the building and during the appointment as per the Saskatchewan Public Health Order issued November 6, 2020.
- Contact Amanda if you have any questions or concerns regarding masks.
Attend your appointment alone
- Unless you need assistance, we ask that you do not bring anyone with you into the building for your appointment.We
Details regarding safety and cleaning guidelines.
Everyone working within our buildings as well as the building owners take the safety of our clients very seriously. We are all working together to maintain a safe, clean environment for everyone who visits the space. The following cleaning procedures and building policies follow all recommendations mandated by the federal and provincial governments as well as our professional associations.
Sanitize and Clean common areas.
- doors, handles, railing and washroom
Screen Clients and Practitioners for symptoms.
- Health screening is mandatory for all clients before their appointments and again when they arrive at the building.
- Self monitoring and screening will be done daily for myself and all workers entering the building.
Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- It is mandated that anyone providing personal services wear PPE to protect clients and themselves.
- PPE required – mask, protective eye wear and lab coat or apron (to be laundered after each client).
Thoroughly sanitize clinic space and table after each client
- Door handles, benches, table, debit machines and all surfaces that are exposed to client touch.
- All items used or touch by Amanda will be laundered and/or sanitized between each client.
Remove extra items from clinic space
- Magazines, clipboards and unnecessary items have been removed.
Reduce contact payments and receipts
- Online payments, e-transfers, direct billing are available
- Using tap is recommended for the mobile point of sale machine.
- Receipts will be emailed unless printed is requested.
Increased time between clients
- The time between each client has been increase to allow enough time to disinfect and sterilize all surfaces and common areas.
- Extra time reduces client overlap and limits the number of people in the building at the same time.
The building is regularly sanitized by professional cleaners
- The building, owned by Synergy Health and Wellness employs a professional cleaning service that use professional grade products to clean the building regularly.
- All businesses within the building will follow the new policies and sanitizing procedures to maintain the safety of clients and workers in the space.